My Wife and I have recently returned from two weeks at the Panorama, we have been to the Hotel previousley and from this years visit there has been an all round improvement., Firstly, our ages can be described as Senior, but the Hotel is suitable for couples of all ages. We would not recommend the hotel for children, for them use the Panorama Family.
The Hotel is situated in Paslidi, just a short bus ride to Kos Town.
On arrival the Hotel Reception area is truly impressive, and the check in is efficently dealt with and the porter if you wish will deliver your luggage to your room. The rooms at the Panorama are probably some of the largest on the island and are well furnished with an excellent bathroom, to have a sea view overlooking the Agean and Turkey in the distance is very impressive. the maid service is as good as you would find anywhere with clean towels as required and bedding changed very frequently. You also have the Beach Towel facility where for 20 eur you get two towels hich can be changed as and when required. The 20 euro is of course refunded when you depart the hotel handing your towels in
.When you go down to dine there is a dress code and gentlemen are required to wear long trousers, it makes such a difference to the ambience when people make an effort. On arriving in the dining area you will be met by the Maittre d Mr Nickos, and his very able Captain of staff Elaine. The dining room staff overall under his direction are superb and he must take credit for that, if you do get Ericas as your waiter remember to talk football, he is a great young man. The food in the restaurant has improved from our previous visit,, my wife says the Quality of product being purchased is the key, however the one critisism is that there could be a greater selection of plain meets and fish, i.e. not always done in sauce of various kinds. the salad selection is fantastic and the dessertas are very high in the calorie stakes, but for two weeks who cares.
THankfully there is no Animation team at the Panorama, just a guy playing the organ and a little dancing each evening. The only exception is a weekly BBQ which features all Greek dishes and some Greek entertainment, this makes for a welcome change,and is always set around the pool area..
The General Manager Mr Aris Morfopos and his Management team are doing everything possible to provide the level of service required for the diverse range of Nationalities visiting the Hotel.
Overall, this Hotel is very suitable for couples of all ages, it provides a peace and tranquility that is becoming more and more difficult to find.
We would highly recommend the Iberostar Hotel Panorama
Alan & Joan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the crystal clear Aegean waters, 200m from the beach, KIPRIOTIS PANORAMA HOTEL & SUITES is conveniently located in the area of Psalidi, on the North - East coast of the island of Kos, only 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. Amphitheatrically built, its shiny glass facade strikes out from the natural scenic beauty that surrounds it, enabling the visitor to stare the undreamt view to the immense sky-blue Aegean sea. With state of the art conference facilities of 1.500 people total capacity, a fantastic sky bar on the 7th floor "Red Loft Sky Bar" and an impressive spa center "Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa", Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites provide the best proposition to both business and leisure travelers. Majestic and ample, modern and luxurious, warm and welcoming, this 5* deluxe property has been designed to offer unprecedented standards of hospitality. The hotel features 253 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, junior suites, executive suites and one presidential suite. All rooms have a superb view either on to the sea or the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Panorama And Suites
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Kipriotis Panorama
- Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites Kos/Psalidi