- POOL AREA
The pool area is so busy, it's virtually impossible to find a sunbed after 8am. Although the hotel maintains that you are not allowed to reserve sunbeds, everybody does. A few times the pool man removed belongings from people's beds who weren't using them. Caused no end of arguments around the pool.
- KIDS CLUB
The kids club is a joke, not least because it is a garden shed, with no Air Conditioning. Boiling in there. The outside play area is not in the least bit attractive. Although a year since we were there, there was the body of a dead dog in the field next door. Can you imagine the smell? Hotel were not interested in dealing with it, until loads of parents complained. If your child needs a drink or the loo they are sent up to the main hotel unaccompanied!!! I let my little one go a couple of times, but spent more time on sentry duty to make sure she didn't escape. This childcare provision would be closed down if in the UK. No signing your child in or out, they don't know who is there and who is allowed to collect. So dangerous.
The restaurant is good, although busy, it's well managed.
- BAR The bar is busy, and the quality of drinks are poor. The cocktails are sweet, sticky thrown together concoctions. The spirits are poor quality.
The beach is stony and the water really rough. Not good for small children. Definitely pack beach shoes. The pods on the beach are tired and dirty.
Evening entertainment is brill.
Wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the welcoming Mitsis Ramira Beach Hotel is located 3,5 kilometers from picturesque Kos Town. The highlight of this stunning setting is the 250 meters long natural beach, fringed by pines, hibiscus and poplar trees; dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well groomed gardens. The spacious and comfortable guestrooms offer sea, pool or garden views. Ramira feature two a la carte restaurants along with the Main buffet restaurant and the Grill bar on the beach. Guests will find five superb bars; indoors or next to the lavish gardens and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mitsis Ramira Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramira Beach Hotel Kos
- Hotel Ramira Beach
- Ramira Beach Kos
- Mitsis Ramira Beach Hotel Kos/Psalidi