We had a wonderful time, not sure what other people have found to complain about. Our room was great, cleaned every day, we wanted for nothing. Fresh bottle of water put in the fridge everyday and no extra cost and bottle of wine when we arrived. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was our wedding anniversary during our stay and we book the al a carte resturant. They made such a fuss, we had fresh flowers placed in our bedroom and a cake. We thought this was so kind and thoughtful. Yes the beach is pebbly and you need shoes to get into the sea, but a lot of islands in Greece are like this, it isn't a problem, loads of sun beds, especially on the beach. The food was great, something different everyday and everything was fresh and well presented. Great hotel, didn't want to come home. Kos town 5mins away on the local bus that stops every 15mins right outside the hotel. You don't have to wear the usually all inclusive bands either. Beach towels provided, you can change them every day. Wonderful relaxing holiday. It was great. Kos airport is very small, but Kos is a small island so it is what you would expect. I would higly recommend this hotel for couple to get away from it all and just relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi