This adult only hotel has everything. Fantastic views, friendly staff and loads of pools. The only thing we were miffed about is the fact that they have rooms with 'splash' pools and jacuzzi's which we didn't know about. Kos is a small island, but very close (only 3 miles by sea) to mainland Turkey, Bodrum. If you want to go to Bodrum there are plenty of people who will give you great offers down at the Marina, without the tour guides. If you want the tours book with the hotel, but it's twice as expensive. We went with the Aegean Prince II and the staff were very well organised, even letting us into the cockpit to watch from there.
The Oceanis itself had lots to offer, although with it being a 'spa' we never found the spa, there were no signs and although we were there 10 days we never did find it!!!
The food in the main restaurant was plentiful and varied, and the view overlooking the sea was second to none.
The only warning is the Mosquitos, try as they might, they hang around the lit up areas and are plentiful, although very tiny! We didn't get bit much, but we wore repelent every night.
The entertainment was well done in the evenings, and you have to get there early for a good seat. (We went in June so it was quite busy).
The weather was warm, (too warm in Bodrum for me which is always 3 degrees hotter than Kos) but 9/10 times it was windy so that made it more bareable.
We did hire a buggy for a day, but found a day was probably a bit too long....as we didn't have a map of the area. Ask the manager of the restaurant for places to visit, he's really helpful and will willingly advise you.
All in all a great hotel, and not a mark, or dirt to be found, the walls of the hotel look like they were whitewashed every night!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi