We stayed at the Oceanis Beach Resort in Psalidi Kos 23-30 June 2012. This resort is a couples resort; no kids, no pets, just couples. We chose the hotel based on a friend having stayed there last year, prior to the resort adopting the couples-only theme because she spoke of the beautiful grounds, facilities and services. Another prime reason for choosing this resort was their ability to help us plan a big fat Greek wedding. We did the legal wedding in the US because marrying in Greece isn’t easy but we came to Greece with 20 friends because the Greeks know how to have a great time. The hotel manager, Ms Patty Aivalioti, made planning the wedding easy - fun, tasty, uniquely Greek, and in the end quite affordable (about 1/3 of the cost of a simpler US wedding) all with no planning hassles. First and foremost was the service. The manager Patty and the entire Oceanis Staff bent over backwards to make all our wishes come true and shared in the great happiness of our special day. Some highlights – dedicated staff to ensure we had no problems as we prepared for the main event, a beautiful wedding service in a to-dream-for setting on the lawn in a gazebo overlooking the sea, a wonderful Champagne and canapé service immediately following the nuptials, a seven course meal (we are foodies) served with great presentation, cool easy music and wonderful flavors – the fish course was a 19 pound trophy of a local fish (similar to sea bass), the sorbet palette cleanser, the seafood salad, the roasted vegetables, the stefado and of course the Greek wedding cake, oh and the wines – it was wonderful. And yes, my lovely bride did ride a donkey to the wedding.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Oceanis. They delivered, made it fun and you knew they cared about you having a great holiday. The facilities are great, food and drink are a very high standard and are all inclusive, easy at access to Kos town and all the Islands’s attractions but what you will love and what will bring you back is the service. Cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi