Stayed May/June 2013, family party of 6 - 26year old daughter & partner, 30year old son & partner all enjoyed it. Restaurants staff very accommodating quickly pulling tables together to create a table for 6. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms very modern, look superb, but not totally practical. WiFi a bit hit and miss. Food very good quality, but not always the greatest selection. Beach lacks sand, mainly largish stones. Lots of space around the pool and grounds, no rush for sun beds, towels are removed by staff if left on beds before 10:00, sun beds are set out in two's, some are doubles, nice touches of large beanie bags, hammocks, swing seats and swing beds dotted around pool and grounds. Most sun beds appear to get the sun for most of the day. Staff very helpful and friendly. Day bar service could be better but waiter service in the evenings is good. No real evening entertainment. Over all a very relaxing hotel with Kos Town only a 10euro taxi ride away. Taxi fare did not change even in the early hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi