We arrived early morning 4am hotel was impressive told to leave suitcase bottom of steps & go check in this took about 2 mins very speedy porter then took suitcases & us to room exceptional service.
Was set in wonderful grounds lovely views we had garden room was nice & more private than some rooms , the pools were very nice plenty of sunbeds around the beach though pebbely was nice , room was very nice huge bed kept very clean was impressed.
Breakfast & dinner restaurant .
Breakfast was well catered lots to choose from but 14 days of same thing did get boring we skipped a few times for snack later . We called breakfast & dinner the cattle ranch time , waiter & waitresses were very nice & polite so either an early breakfast or dinner or late breakfast & dinner is well advised as a little quieter than peak.
Dinner was very nice different every night for 7 nights then repeated the soups were fresh made & delicious food in general was very good especially if you liked seafood & pasta not so good if you didn't.
Pool bars & snack bars.
The appollo bar was main bar during day & was busy most of time ,The grekko bar was other pool snack bar where they served ham&chesse toasties & crepes & beer & soft drinks was nice round the pool. The beach bar served lunch & all drinks this was our favorite place to go it was also evening drink bar which was seldom very busy but the music was awful .
Our room was good in block 2 the entertainment in night was loud but with door closed was not to bad if you are unlucky enough to be in block 1 be prepared for not being able to sleep until at least midnight as right above entertainment.
Rooms with pools
WE would recommend you ask for beach view room with pool as these are the only ones which got any sun hottub rooms looked very cool would have used every night if had .
Now for the negatives.
A battle of wits to get food every night there where familys here the children were over 16 though so not an exsclusive couples hotel lots of pensioners there & if you dont like germans dont go as 85% of people were germans .
A good relaxing holiday no worries about money unless you want named brand drinks would defiantly go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi