Me and my girlfriend have recently returned from our 2nd visit to this wonderful hotel since 2011. Our first visit exceeded all expectations so we didn't hesitate in rebooking for august 2013.
The hotel itself is modern, clean, spacious and is surrounded by beautiful gardens. On both occasions we have stayed in a standard double room with garden view. These rooms are far from standard, with huge king size beds, large shower, big wardrobes and modern furnishings. Our balconies over looked the fantastic gardens and a good view of turkey across the sea. The rooms were always clean and tidy, with the cleaners doing a fantastic job morning until night. On arrival, you are supplied with bottled water and white wine. As we were there on our second visit, we were also given red wine and a fruit basket. The bottled water is constantly replenished each day by house keeping.
The food here for breakfast, lunch and dinner is fantastic! There is always a large variety of hot and cold choices for each meal. Freshly cooked fish including squid, mussels and prawns were always on my plate. There is also a vast variety of meats, pasta, rice, veg, salads, sauces, cheeses and breads to name just a few. The deserts were unbelievably delicious, with cakes, pastries, fresh fruit and ice creams. They also have theme nights occasionally, we particularly enjoyed the Greek and Chinese evenings.
Would like to thank the general manager Patty for her dedication in running this hotel. Antonis, the maitre de such a great man always having a chat he really works the rooms talking to everybody. George the spa manager good guy and would make us laugh. Flora at the pool bar a lovely lady with a big smile and always happy. And thumbs up to all other staff who work there. Ignore what everybody else says just get yourself there and enjoy! Will be back next year Yamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi