Kos is a popular destination so be prepared for busy in peek season but the couples hotel itself was spacious, well presented and still intimate. The rooms were spacious and well presented but the bathrooms are the let down as others describe, also balacanies not great. TV is all for the large German contingent, only sky news and bbc news ment if you wanted english football you had to bus into town. Kos town is a cheap easy bus ride away from here though - worth a half day visit to the castle for a couple of euros. But you don't want to be sat in your room when there are lovely pools with drinks and snacks available from 10am, plus the sea and gardens. Also, they don't alow reservation of sun beds before 10am so you can enjoy your lie in and breakfast and still get a good spot. The food was good but nothing exceeded our expectations, lunch is good because you can help yourself to the drinks rather than waiting for the waiters. The reason we always struggle is price in school holidays and Greece is always full on flights pushing prices up. If you can get a good deal then for an adult only couples this is the place to explore Kos and the surrounding islands like Nisyros volcano and even over to Turkey. Once you've done everything I don't know if I'd need to go back year on year like people do but I like more than just perfect weather and you can't argue with what you are getting here in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi