We booked this to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary and we're not disappointed. The hotel was lovely. We had a garden room and am pleased we did not pay extra for a jacuzzi or pool room as it was definitely more private. All of the the pool and jacuzzi rooms were on main thoroughfares which would not have been ideal. We even had a sea view. (Room 2416). The staff were very welcoming and we could not fault them at all. Food - well if you can't find something you like, there is something wrong with you. The beach bar was perfect for lunch, kebabs, grills and salads. The a la carte restaurant was nice, not quite a la carte but nice to be waited on for a change and to be able to get a decent bottle of red wine (the all inclusive red was not good, White was drinkable). You had to pay for the wine at the a la carte, which was fine. The only criticism I had was the beach, and there was nothing you could do about that. It was a stone and shingle beach, very hard on the feet, especially in the water- big slimy rocks. Lovely clear water though. Wear beach shoes. I would definitely recommend. All ages, all nationalities which was great. Wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi