Stayed here for one week in May. Resort is spotless and every effort is made to make you welcome. The rooms were always very clean, sometimes with towel art on the bed when you returned. The nice thing about the rooms is that they have a full mosquito net on the doors so you can leave the balcony door open at night for fresh air. You won't have to worry about the noise; come midnight you could hear a pin drop it was so peaceful. The toiletries in the bathroom are a bit basic, make sure you bring your own hair conditioner as non supplied.
Great range of food at the restaurants, usual full english option with egg station, numerous cakes, breads etc for breakfast and a wide variety of fish, meats salads soup and pastas at lunchtime and evenings.
The average age range when we were staying would be people in their 40's and 50's enjoying coming away without the kids. There were younger and older people there, but this is definitely a hotel to kick back and relax in; there is not a huge amount of entertainment in the evening.
The swimming pools were lovely, not packed, and the beach was ok but shingly (take beach shoes). Easy access to bus 1.5 euro for ticket at shop, to get into Kos, but would suggest it is too far too walk. There are lots of quiet areas with seating for two scattered around the grounds, so you can always have some seclusion if you want it.
Overall the hotel was excellent and I find it hard to fault, but one thing that irked me was the cocktails. You pay for all-inclusive and there is a cocktail list at the bar, but you can only have certain ones in your package; and it seemed that all the ones that are popular ie. strawberry daquiri, pina colada, brandy alexander came in at about 6.5 euros each. If you're going to be all-inc, you dont want to have to pay for your drinks. Top end labels, fair enough, but not standard cocktails.
Anyway that is my only gripe to an otherwise faultless holiday.
PS Beware the airport return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi