We have just returned from two weeks at the Oceanis - our second time in three years and the hotel was as fantastic as ever. We cannot speak highly enough of the staff - we must mention Persa who runs the cafe at the quiet pool who always greeted everybody with a smile and always made you feel welcome.
The fact that this is an adult-only hotel means there is a certain tranquility about the place which is delightful - we spoke to several people who had been more than once and, without a doubt, we will be returning.
When we arrived we had a lovely note, wine and fruit welcoming us again to the hotel and because we booked the a la carte restaurant for our wedding anniversary, we had a delightful card and wine plus beautiful table decorations to celebrate. Small touches but indicative of the care taken over everybody - care that really shows throughout the hotel and amongst all the staff.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anybody, of any age, looking for a couples/adult only hotel. As a small tip, we booked this year directly with the hotel, and booked a cheap flight out to Kos. The hotel picked us up from the airport and we saved ourselves several hundred pounds over going through a tour company. Worth looking into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi