With this trip being our third consecutive yearly pilgrimage to Michalis Studios and Apartments, there was always the thought - was it still as good as before?? Most definitely - clean, quiet, comfortable - an easy place to chill, relax, have fun and meet people from all over the world. Quite simply - a very happy and friendly place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a good holiday base in Kos. Just don't book all the rooms up - we want to return next year!!!
There are also some lovely restautants close by (5 mins) if you don't fancy the walk into Kos Town (20 mins), but I would recommmend hiring a car and exploring the island as well. We got a great deal from Yiannis at Autoway.
Also the beach areas near Michalis look like they've been really cleaned up, with the owners putting boardwalks down and giving you a good deal on sunbeds/umbrella's etc. However, if it is pure, pure sand you want - you'll have to head further a field. That said - we just loved pool days!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michalis Studios & Apartments is the ideal accommodation choice, situated on Kos Island, 3km from the centre of Kos town. The studios & apartments are just a 20 minute walk from Kos town, and 300m from the nearest beach. Nearby is the Kos Marina, a frequent bus service, and also a variety of restaurants and shops. Travelling to Kos, stay with us, you won't be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Michalis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michalis Studios And Apartments
- Michalis Studios & Apartments Hotel Psalidi
- Michalis Studios Apartments Psalidi
- Michalis Studios & Apartments Kos/Psalidi