We have just returned this morning from the Aegean View after a relaxing last-minute week in the sun.....not sure I would like to pay full brochure price though!
Overall, I would say this hotel is quite good, not quite 4* but I think people need to remember you are in Greece and all of the hotels tend to be of a little lower standard.
We knew the hotel was located a good walk away from town but I would not attempt to walk in to town as I reckon it would take a good hour and taxis everyday would end up costing quite a lot!
We hired a quad bike for the whole week....best thing we did, had brill time nipping to Kos Town and back most days, there's lots to see out of the complex!
Food was ok, very repetitive lots of chips and pasta. Salad and bread choice very good but in all honesty I would not go to Kos all-inclusive as we had a few meals in town and by the marina and the food was amazing there and not too expensive.....well worth eating out and experiencing local foods
Our room was very spacious and the maids came everyday to clean and replace towels, very efficient.......only bad point was when we had a thunderstorm our second night and the water came pouring in our bathroom ceiling and corner of bedroom!! The maid didn't seem suprised when I advised her that there were a load of sopping towels in the bath due to wet floors!! The rain stopped and the room dried up within a few hours.
All the staff that we spoke to were very friendly and helpful, could not fault them at all!
The free boat trip to Pserimos (which actually costs 5 euro) is def worth going on, lovely boat to a gorgeous relaxing beach for a couple of hours!
I think if you are a very fussy person then this place may not be for you as there are a few areas that just need updating but we enjoyed it. I did overhear a few people moaning around the pool but I think you get that everywhere!!
There was quite a lot of families there with small children that weren't bothered about leaving the complex which seemed to suit them.
Our only disappointment was that we couldn't walk in to town at night due to the distance but we just relaxed on the terrace instead which was fine for a week......Kos is definitely worth a visit wherever you stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is situated on the outskirts of Kos city (only 2.5 Km) offering stunning views of Kos and the Aegean Sea. With more than 200 rooms, maisonettes and junior suites it can accommodate couples and families up to 7 persons. With a variety of pools, a water park and a spa it can suit all guest needs whether it is action or peace and quiet. In Aegean View Aqua Resort we place high value on ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and providing a "PURE LIFE" way of living. In our "PURE LIFE" farm we are producing our own vegetables, fruits, olive oil, honey and meat. Taking it a step further we use these raw materials to make our own cheese, ice cream, yogurt and pastries, marmalades, traditional sweets and pastries, as well as traditional drinks and refreshments. Variety of pools, a water park with slides and action themed pools along with our Kids Club and sports team will give your children an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aegean View Aqua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean View Psalidi
- Aegean View Hotel Psalidi
- Aegean View Kos
- Aegean View Aqua Resort Kos/Psalidi