My partner and I have just returned from the Aegean View. Staff were very friendly. Food was varied, pools were nice and clean and no problem with sunbeds. Our only minor gripes would be that we stayed in Room 101 which was a two bedroomed apartment quite high in the resort and we did suffer at peak times with NO water for the first couple of days. The maintenance man was very pleasant and mentioned something regarding the pressure. I think this problem might have been easy to fix with some sort of header type tank or extra pumps for the higher apartments. That said this appeared to be much better after day 4 whether this was due to the hotel being less full - I'm not sure. The other minor annoyance was the loud music which came from the bar and the animation team. Different music, different beats which competed and could give headaches. Again, if you were in the right sunbed you could miss some of this crossfire of noise. The evening entertainment which was also not particularly to our taste but it was loud. The animation team did work hard though and many did enjoy!!! Perhaps another bar area away from this might be a good idea for the quiet times. I will add that views were spectacular and the boat trip for 12 Euros was a wonderful day out. Property is a bit in the middle of nowhere though if you expect a walk to other tavernas/bars this is a trek.
A pleasant break and please do not be put off as it is well worth a visit..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is situated on the outskirts of Kos city (only 2.5 Km) offering stunning views of Kos and the Aegean Sea. With more than 200 rooms, maisonettes and junior suites it can accommodate couples and families up to 7 persons. With a variety of pools, a water park and a spa it can suit all guest needs whether it is action or peace and quiet. In Aegean View Aqua Resort we place high value on ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and providing a "PURE LIFE" way of living. In our "PURE LIFE" farm we are producing our own vegetables, fruits, olive oil, honey and meat. Taking it a step further we use these raw materials to make our own cheese, ice cream, yogurt and pastries, marmalades, traditional sweets and pastries, as well as traditional drinks and refreshments. Variety of pools, a water park with slides and action themed pools along with our Kids Club and sports team will give your children an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , HotelsClick, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Aegean View Aqua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean View Psalidi
- Aegean View Hotel Psalidi
- Aegean View Kos
- Aegean View Aqua Resort Kos/Psalidi