Have just come home from a week in the Maris suites (150).Had a great holiday family of 4 children 11 and 9. on arrival at 22.00 on saturday night we were met my a very welcoming receptionist, she explained everything we needed to know, meal times etc, arranged transport to our room and activated our safe immediately. The room was very spacious and exceptionally clean. a little dated decor, but you don't go on holiday to stay in your room. The pools were excellent and clean and the facilities were kept nice. Rooms cleaned daily with fresh towels. The food was very varied, could of been hotter but the choice was great and the buffets were really filling. fresh meat etc were being cooked and refilled all through service. The theme nights were good, each morning you put your name on the sheet if you wished to attend. there was no 48hr in advance for us.The meals were served to your table, waiter service and the meals were filling and really tasty. our favourites were the Mexican and the greek night. the staff in the restaurants worked really hard, they were there every breakfast lunch and dinner the whole 7 days. Veronica kept a tight ship, she made sure you had what you needed and plates were cleared etc, by the others. Each and everyone were courteous, friendly and very helpful, and always had a smile. the choice of food for the buffets were exceptional, from various salads to fresh cooked meats, cold meats, pasta, you name it. snacks were available through the day, and coffee and cakes in the afternoon. the drink choice for AI was everything you needed, beers spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, coffees and teas. The bar staff were great to name a few Angel, Chris, and Erica, were friendly and great staff. Erica made the kids special lime cocktails and always served them ice creams etc, the kids really loved her. The animation team were fab, they worked really hard with all the games for the children and adults, They did bingo nights, comedy shows, music quizzes, kids mini disco from 20.30- 21.30 so you got a bit of time to chill with a g&t. We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel, could' not of wanted or needed more than we had. An excellent place for a family holiday.
i would recommend the day trip to turkey, it was good fun and lots of bargains to be had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KIPRIOTIS MARIS is a luxurious but at the same time, cozy hotel conveniently located in Psalidi area, just 3km away from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. With a bus stop directly in front of the hotel and a cycling path extending to the town centre. Kipriotis Maris makes the best choice for sightseeing lovers. Separated from the beach by the coast road alone, this 5 star property features comfortable and spacious rooms built in bungalow complexes all around the pool and garden area creating a fantastic setting ideal for relaxing and luxurious holidays. The property features 144 luxurious rooms including 9 rooms designed for guests with special needs. All rooms are very spacious with modern - easy living furnishing. They all have large verandas with view either to the gardens, the pool or the sea. Rooms are broken down in double rooms and junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kipriotis Maris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Maris Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Maris
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Maris Kos/Psalidi