It was my best holiday in last 5 years. Beautiful hotel, rooms , very clean, nice hotel staff.
In all inklusive buffet was very various and tasty, allways plenty of food, fruits, sweets etc.
If I have possibility , I would like to come back with my family. It was very nice in swimming pools and slides for childer number one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb views of the sea and nature will greet you as you enter the Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel, the ideal holiday escape for young, modern families. Fresh and light décor, dedicated areas for teens and kids, and convivially spacious rooms are the hotel's main assets, along with two swimming pools and six different water slides. Noteworthy as well is the high-speed internet at the property, keeping guests connected round the clock. This is simply the perfect choice for any family whose children love having fun in the safety of a supervised aqua park. Once you build up an appetite, beyond the generous breakfast with Greek and international delicacies, you will no doubt enjoy the varied food options at the Erato Restaurant. Relax afterwards at the Sophocles main bar or the Aqua Bar next to the slides. For a change closer to the sea, head down to the Kipriotis Village with its five kids' clubs, impressive choice of restaurants, rejuvenating spa and many swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kipriotis Aqualand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Panorama Family Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Panorama Family
- Kipriotis Aqualand Kos/Psalidi