We've travelled well as a family and look for specific things for everyone to enjoy it and this hotel delivered well above expectations!
With a slip up early on (leaving my phone on the coach) and receptions inability to react fast (which ended in its loss/theft) I have to accept it was my fault in the first place.
That aside; The food was top notch (Thank you Charalambos and all your team) who worked extremely hard each day to ensure everyone was happy. If you stay 2 weeks the food may seem repetitive, however, there is lots to try and we never went hungry. The service in any of the bars was always greeted with a smile, (and helped me regain my Greek language skills) - Thank's again to all the team, namely; Meli, Diana, Andreas, Mike, Mikhalis and Rando (sorry if I've missed anyone) but you all played a great part in making our holiday perfect, and a memorable one!
Rooms spotless, Animation Team for my son who loved it, and the team who worked on the Aqualand site were fantastic too. A location perfect for families with children and a destination we will definitely revisit! Despite being high up away from the beach, a free taxi service solves that problem. And a taxi to Kos town doesn't cost that much. There are a few steps here and there on the complex, but a small issue in reality. Thank you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb views of the sea and nature will greet you as you enter the Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel, the ideal holiday escape for young, modern families. Fresh and light décor, dedicated areas for teens and kids, and convivially spacious rooms are the hotel's main assets, along with two swimming pools and six different water slides. Noteworthy as well is the high-speed internet at the property, keeping guests connected round the clock. This is simply the perfect choice for any family whose children love having fun in the safety of a supervised aqua park. Once you build up an appetite, beyond the generous breakfast with Greek and international delicacies, you will no doubt enjoy the varied food options at the Erato Restaurant. Relax afterwards at the Sophocles main bar or the Aqua Bar next to the slides. For a change closer to the sea, head down to the Kipriotis Village with its five kids' clubs, impressive choice of restaurants, rejuvenating spa and many swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kipriotis Aqualand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Panorama Family Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Panorama Family
- Kipriotis Aqualand Kos/Psalidi