Had 2 weeks Aug 12th to 26th, Found the Hotel ok, Rooms very clean, cleaned every day and bottles of water put in fridge, our A/C worked great, Food was great could not fault it and I am picky, good choice and well cooked, Drinks were good, cocktails and beer good, service was faultless in both the bar and restaurant, Evening entertainment was poor for Adults, Kids entertainment looked ok but our kids did not use it (3 and 9), Pool with slide was not very clean, upper Pool was alot cleaner and we spent our last week up there, tried the other 5* hotel for the a la cart meal, food looked nice but fixed menu spoilt it. Our room was on the highest block and the views looking out to Turkey were spectaclular, used the private beach at the bottom of the hill, sunbeds were free and only bottled water for the Family hotel guests but the 5* hotel guests were allowed anything, Hired car for a few days and travelled the island - would recommend Paridise beach. Good value for money, but remember its only a 3*+ Hotel in the brouchure for summer 2011, and that is what it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb views of the sea and nature will greet you as you enter the Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel, the ideal holiday escape for young, modern families. Fresh and light décor, dedicated areas for teens and kids, and convivially spacious rooms are the hotel's main assets, along with two swimming pools and six different water slides. Noteworthy as well is the high-speed internet at the property, keeping guests connected round the clock. This is simply the perfect choice for any family whose children love having fun in the safety of a supervised aqua park. Once you build up an appetite, beyond the generous breakfast with Greek and international delicacies, you will no doubt enjoy the varied food options at the Erato Restaurant. Relax afterwards at the Sophocles main bar or the Aqua Bar next to the slides. For a change closer to the sea, head down to the Kipriotis Village with its five kids' clubs, impressive choice of restaurants, rejuvenating spa and many swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kipriotis Aqualand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Panorama Family Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Panorama Family
- Kipriotis Aqualand Kos/Psalidi