We stayed At the beginning of the season in May 2011 and we were 2 of 9 guest's when the hotel opened for the season! Because of this we felt like royalty for the first 4 days, food was amazing, fresh meat, salads and themed nights. My girlfriend has a few allergies and the chefs were very helpful at avoiding potential issues. The weather was nice, sunny enough to sun bathe but chilly out of the sun and rained at night a couple of times. The pools very cold but warmed up the longer we were there. The beach wasn't great but I can imagine its nicer once the season goes on and you can go in the warm sea.
The activity team were just starting up but were great if you wanted to get involved with aerobics etc. They did some cool themed show nights but I think it can be hard to please everyone, the only shame is that the music stopped about 11pm so once you've had the show and a few dinks you couldn't have a boogie.
The pools and slide etc were great, very clean and slides were great fun- even for adults! They also served drinks to your sun bed- nice touch :)
You also had a great drinks menu in all inclusive, some cocktails, nice local beer- wine wasn't amazing but we can be picky about what we like.
This is a great place for a relaxing holiday, the area is very quiet so not too much to do if you want to go out of the coplex but with good food and drink you don't really need too...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the area of Tragaki, on the east coast of Zakynthos island, the newly built hotel complex Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa, occupies its own special place. The name far from random, and while beachfront, is a land 41.000 M2, full of olive trees. This Mediterranean scenery combined with the beauty of the Ionian Sea, is the visitors first impession, at the moment of arrival in the lobby. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Eleon Grand Hotel Tragaki
- Eleon Grand Resort And Spa
- Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa Zakynthos/Tragaki