My Wife and I spent a weeks break all inclusive accommodated in a twin bedded front sea view room. From the moment we arrived we became aware that we had made the right choice for a week of R & R :-) The staff from the room cleaners, the front desk, restaurant and bar, and entertainment operatives, treated us with helpfulness and kindness at all times.
The room was clean adequate in size and had a lovely view of the Ionian sea which was little more than stones throw away. Room facilities were very good.
The evening and daytime entertainment was unobtrusive allowing relaxation if that's how you felt and fun if you wanted to participate in the action!
All inclusive meant just that, all drink and food was catered for, and as for the restaurant it is clean roomy and the staff extremely efficient at accommodating the guests wishes.
I like to make a special mention for Restaurant Manager Takis Biskinis who from the first time we crossed over to the food-hall ensured that our experience was scond to none whilst also creating are relaxing ambiance to enjoy eating superbly created food with lots of variety and choice on offer.
A very relaxing and most enjoyable week
Thanks to you all for making a wonderful experience the best
A Beautiful Island well worth the visit ***** stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Louis Plagos Beach, around 150m from the gentle-sloping, sandy and pebbly beach of Ampoula (Zakynthos - Greece). We are happy to announce that this hotel will be franchised by SENTIDO Hotels and Resorts as from Summer 2015 following a series of renovations which will take place in winter 14/15. The renovations will include: 1) Full renovation of all 48 front sea view superior rooms 2) Refurbishment of all other hotel rooms by changing bed covers, curtains, balcony furniture, adding flat screen TV, glass partition in bathrooms and by replacing the room and balcony floors 3) brand new spa & gym 4) addition of 2 new adult Infinity pools & transformation of our existing pool to a large kids' pool with water features and to a separate swimming section. 5) upgrading of the hotel's snack bar by the pool to a themed restaurant (Greek Taverna) with show cooking offered as extra choice by reservation to clients on All Inclusive without extra charge 6) new open air Blue Bar 7) refurbishment of hotel lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your SENTIDO Louis Plagos Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hotel Plagos Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Tragaki
- Iberostar Plagos Beach
- SENTIDO Louis Plagos Beach Zakynthos/Tragaki