We have just returned from Maistrali, our 6th time! Again a very pleasant stay, Effie, Miltos & Voula will go to a great deal of trouble to see that you are comfortable & happy during your stay, the girls come along daily to ensure all is well with your room, keeping the place spotlessly clean.
Martin always enjoys his breakfast, a mix of cooked & continental, with tea, coffee & cordial type juice. In the past we had enjoyed having the choice of eating at "home" in the evening, or going into the town for dinner,however since the refurb last year there are no restaurant facilities in the evening, there are 3 very local restaurants, 2 of which we have eaten in & found very good. During the day you can get a decent cheese & ham toasty freshly made by Effie.
You can hire a car/bike to get from A-B or use the bus or Taxi, a taxi into Tsilivi (?) costs 7 Euros, we would normally get the bus there & a taxi home depending what time of day it is & where we've been.
We were sorry to have to go home but will return asap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for your 2010 Zakynthos hotels and apartments? The tourist complex Maistrali Zakynthos hotels and apartments is located at the beautiful village of Tragaki, just 7 km from the capital of the island and 1,5 km from the village of Tsilivi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Maistrali Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maistrali Apartments Hotel Tragaki
- Maistrali Apartments Zakynthos/Tragaki