This was our third visit and yet again we were not disappointed. What makes this place special is the location, it is so tranquil and the pool is never crowded. the staff are very friendly and Steve and jackie go that extra mile to make your visit special. The banter at the bar was particularly warming,how Steve remembers all our names and what we drink We'll never know!
Our stay this year was just that bit more special by the company in the evenings. If you are reading this Ian,Linda,james,jean Colin and Jan from glasgow thanks for the good times we spent at the bar and yes we are sorry we Welsh beat you on the quiz night , we can play rugby too! If you are reading this let us know if you are going back perhaps we will have a rematch. I know the Maistrali are having renovations done.I hope you don't lose it's special magic and the loyal staff WE will be back!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for your 2010 Zakynthos hotels and apartments? The tourist complex Maistrali Zakynthos hotels and apartments is located at the beautiful village of Tragaki, just 7 km from the capital of the island and 1,5 km from the village of Tsilivi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maistrali Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maistrali Apartments Hotel Tragaki
- Maistrali Apartments Zakynthos/Tragaki