Have just returned from a glorious 2 weeks at the mistrali in tragaki, the owners Miltos and his wife Effie, Voula in reception and Steve along with his partner Jackie just can't do enough for you. I had heard that they were from Cardiff, but it turned out that they were from the Bridgend area where we live. And to top that my wife knew them from where she and they used to work. This was a bonus, as it made our stay there all the better. The food there is just amazing, as it is all freshly prepared by Miltos,and his staff, and all the produce is localy sourced. You can get 2 meals plus a carafe of wine for 16 euros. Steve and Jackie can remember everyones names, and Steve what you are drinking. Every night is is party night there with the favourite saying " NO OUZO NO PARTY" when Miltos gets the alcohol going. The pool there is kept spotless by Vlad who is also the handyman. When you stay here you are treated as a friend not a geust. When we were leaving the complex was running down as over the winter it is going through a major refit in all the rooms, which sould make next years stay even better than this years. I would
recomend a stay here , as we will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for your 2010 Zakynthos hotels and apartments? The tourist complex Maistrali Zakynthos hotels and apartments is located at the beautiful village of Tragaki, just 7 km from the capital of the island and 1,5 km from the village of Tsilivi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Maistrali Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maistrali Apartments Hotel Tragaki
- Maistrali Apartments Zakynthos/Tragaki