We spent 4 mights at Turtle Bay in Moalboal and had a fantastic couple of days diving. Hendrick and Fanny do a great job running the whole operation and you feel really well looked after by all the local dive guides. Our room was lovely and had a fantastic sea view and veranda . The only thing I would say is the bathroom is a bit tired but otherwise is was perfect. Nice quiet air con. The resort staff are so friendly and get to know you by name.
Food was excellent and plenty of it - definitely recommend the pork adobo. Diving with the whale sharks as Oslob is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island