Okay to be fair, I did not stay here but when my curiosity got the better of me, the Receptionist did let me explore the property and look at the rooms. The property is owned by a British man and his Filipina wife. It sets Perched up above the Moalboal Bay on a hill side overlooking the bay. The rooms are decorated in a beautiful hard wood furniture and nice quitted bed spread. Much like you would find in an English Bed and Breakfast. The property is immaculate and nicely set up with winding paths and flower gardens. They have their own private shore on the Moalboal bay with a short Peer out into the water. A nice size pool to lie around and turn your self into a Native (sun tan). IF your preference is a Hilton, Marriott or Hyatt Hotel Brand, than you will enjoy this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island