Recently returned from another 6 days at Turtle Bay.
Great time with good food, great hosts and great guests - I have a feeling we made some lifelong friends
Dive instructors were terrific for two new divers and we managed some great dives including the sardines at Panagsama and Whale Sharks at Oslob.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island