We are still in the Philippines but felt the need to let you know how great this place is. If you want peace and quiet , great food, a well deigned, clean and well cared for resort and splendid diving.......this place is for you. The sardine ball is impressive as are the whale sharks. However, the beautiful walls are full of life. We saw 5 pygmy seahorses !
The staff are super and always ready to help. Well managed by Fe and Chris the owners. Suggest you see for yourself how nice this place is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island