The Blue Orchid is relaxing and friendly with opportunities to dive off the house reef or take a boat out to numerous dive spots.I dived and my wife snorkelled and lay in the sun, fantastic holiday for us both. I was a fairly inexperienced diver, and was well looked after by the manager who gave loads of advice and support and came with me on my dives offering excellent local knowledge. The diving is fantastic, with a stunning coral reef and great variety of marine life. The staff are very friendly and the service was excellent. We truly felt welcomed and were taken care of with constant smiles. Blue Orchid is in a beautiful location, the rooms all have views across the sea to the adjacent island of Negros and are comfortable and spacious. Has a great pool, well maintained grounds (with domesticated toucans and parakeets and even a monkey!) The hotel organised trips out to the nearby towns for sightseeing and restaurants, and to Kasawan Falls which was a great experience.This was our first time in the Philippines and due to the Blue Orchid, manager and staff, it will be the first of many visits. We'll be back to the Blue Orchid for our next holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful, private, seaside resort accommodation is tucked away in a secluded corner of Mac Payong, just 30 meters from the 2km White Beach. Just a short drive away from Moalboal and Panagsama, it offers a quiet, idyllic setting for your holiday. The location couldn't get any better for diving as one of the best reefs in the area is directly in front of your ocean view room. The reef is perfect for beginner divers, and also for snorkelers. However the step walls make an exhilarating dive for seasoned advanced divers. The resort's architecture is a blend of Mediterranean and native styles incorporating local stone and thatched roof with white arches and Spanish tiles. Each room has either a large arched doorway or huge glass sliding doors to provide guests with amazing ocean views. Fall asleep after a hard day's dive to the sound of gentle waves and the wind gently blowing through the yucca trees. Office hours: 8am to 8pm Email to arrange airport pickup with a minimum of 24 hour notice. Check -ins are to be arranged in advance if past or before normal office hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Odigeo so you can book your The Blue Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Orchid Hotel Moalboal
- The Blue Orchid Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island