I stayed in a bungalow, it was very good, with all the modern comforts.It was the best (budget) hotel that I stayed in Philippines!The beach is nice but you can't enter the sea barefoot because there are corals and sharp stones that hurt you.Don't try to swim in the morning, the water is really shallow because of the tide.You'de better wait the afternoon or go to the "white sand beach".The swimming pool is relaxing and the food in the restaurant good.Negative: there are many ants on the restaurant's tables, maybe because the staff don't clean them properly!
I was really satisfied with the service (room cleaning and fresh towels every day) and the causyness of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island