The resort is beautiful, clean, intimate, and magical. The staff is friendly, helpful, and knows your name. The meals were great, especially the desserts. Dining on the patio at night overlooking the water really is a magical time. We enjoyed a great couples massage. The dive crew is awesome. We visited some wonderful diving spots. The dive shop is clean and organized. Each diver has thier name displayed and a spot for everything. Magic Island Dive Resort is a place we would return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the masses, you'll have a wonderful stay in one of our ten cottages. Enjoy a great dinner in our restaurant or have a drink on our terrace with its magnificent view of Pescador Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Magic Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Island Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Magic Island Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island