We had a wonderful, 2-night stay at this resort and were instantly greeted with welcoming smiles by the friendly staff of Daniel, the Belgian resort diver-owner, as soon as we arrived. They made our short stay really pleasant and memorable. The rooms are spartan but are clean and the grounds are well-maintained. Adela and Manang Tely, gave us superb service and were just wonderful hosts, with warmth radiating through their smiles and greetings. Food was really tasty, albeit a bit pricey for such small portions (maybe it's because they cater mostly to foreign divers), but you wouldn't really mind if being served by such friendly, smiling staff who would engage you in good conversations and treat you with typical Cebuano hospitality, giving you personalized service. The mango jam is a must-try as well as their fried chicken and pork chops with this buttery and garlicky divine-tasting gravy! Daniel, who took us diving in their house reef, was a good and accommodating instructor. Since we are all beginners, he made sure that we know all the basics before he took us out to the sea and agreed to take us deeper as his main concern was our safety. He stayed with my son the whole time who loved him and had a pleasant experience with him in the sea, showing him things that a 9-year old would find amazing. Asian-Belgian has a colorful house reef you would enjoy whether you're diving or snorkeling. My sister was happy with Manong Mario, their Dive Master, who stayed with her the whole time and was very patient in guiding her underwater. The reef is at about 20-30 meters from the shore where you will find live corals and colorful reef fish. Water is crystal clear, with a sandy bottom. We're very happy with this trip and can recommend this resort for divers, adventure seekers, nature and beach lovers who are planning a trip to Moalboal - to dive in the house reef, in Pescador Island or visit Kawasan Falls which was truly a remarkable and one-of-a-kind experience to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island