If you're looking for a nice, quite and peaceful stay at Moalboal-Cebu don't look any further. We've got a very warm welcome by Daniel, Lisa and the staff. Service is at his top in this small family resort. Very nice and fresh food. We were staying there for 7 days in october 2011.
Nice dives at different dive spots. Long dive times (over 60 minutes). Pescador (Sardine balls, very big frogfishis, ...) only 45 minutes sailing from the resort. 10 minutes walking from White Beach. Close to Panagsawa. Daniel also organised trips (fishing, waterfalls, ...). Daniel and his staff made a lot of efforts to made us feel like home.
The rooms are basic, with all comfort (heated water every moment of the day or night) and 24/24 electricity. WiFi for free. Very nice view from the resort and lovely sunsets.
I was staying there with my wife who's not diving ... would we like to go back? Yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island