I stayed with two children 9 and 12 years, we were in the dolphin watch room. Great to wake up and pull curtains to see the sea every morning. We were made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Took some intro dive trips which were great. Saw turtles off the house reef. Kids were happy and safe onshore drinking mango milkshakes. Easy to go into Moalboal if you want a change of scenery but we were there for peace and quiet and the snorkelling. Even though no house beach, local beach was short kayak away. Lovely and relaxing , will come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island