We stayed here for 4 days in July 2010.The resort has good location for travelers of all kinds especially for divers. Only 15 min. by boat to Pescador Island- the most popular dive spot in Moalboal! Our room was spacious and cosy (native-style) with clean bathroom. No TV and loud pop music instead of that you can enjoy captivating views of Negros Island across the Tanon Strait. This is the right place for those who want to relax and dive. The food was delicious I’ll never forget pancakes with mango-home made jam! The house reef is just right next to the resort’s shore and it’s very convenient for novice divers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island