The Asian Belgian Resort is a family style resort. The owner and his team are really friendly and helpfull. The rooms in "native" style are basic but spacious, clean and the air conditionning works well. The prices are low and the resort is great value for your money. The view is magnificient and it is a pleasure to start the day watching the sea from the restaurant while having breakfast either continental or american. The food is good and you will enjoy the homemade bread. The reef, just 30 meters in front of the resort, is awesome for snorkling. There is also a diving center where I did my Open Water PADI with my 2 children (15 and 17 years old). Daniel, the owner and instructor, is very experienced and I felt confident and safe with him. I recommend this resort without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island