“A lot of fun!”

Planet Action Adventure Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Action Adventure, the first and leading organizer of adventure tours in Cebu and Nergos Island Philippines and founded 1996 , specialised in outdoor adventure and adventure holiday packages. Our most popular day tours are our river climbing and canyoning tours. These are quite challenging and offer awesome action for everybody. The Horseback riding tour in the mountains of Cebu is also exciting adventure for beginner as well expert riders. On our caving tour you explore one of biggest caves in the Philippines. In the bizarre South Cebu Highland trekking offer great view from the highest tops of Cebu to close by islands. For adventurous kids above 4 years old planet action prepare some fun tours to waterfalls, jungle, little caves and beaches. These tours are day tours and start around 9am and end sometime in the afternoon at Panagsama Beach in Moalboal. During this time all you need is provided by us like food, climbing equipments, and transfer from Moalboal by action truck. Depend on the activity the rates are between 2500 - 3500 Philippine Peso (P) per person for a whole day excursions. We arrange these tours with minimum of two participants every day of the week. For groups of 4 and up we recommend our multi days trekking and climbing adventure. Our most challenging tour is the 2.5 days ascend to the crater of the active volcano Mt. Kanlaon on Nergos Island. We spend one night in tents at around 2300 meter above sea level beside the steaming crater. Further this very challenging tour we also offer an easy two days jungle trekking tour at the Twin lakes in Negros, where we camp beside a crater lake surrounded by lush rain forest. Besides organized tours you can rent bikes in Moalboal. You can explore caves, rice terraces, white sandy beaches and orchid farm by yourself. We have special maps and tour descriptions where you find all these places of interest. Rental rates for Mountain Bikes are 300, 500 and 1000 PHP per day.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family and I spent a week in Moalboal in April, 2014.
We decided to do something we've never done and participate in organized activity.

Planet Action's River Climbing was just great and a lot of fun. The trip was very organized. The truck picked us up in front of the office and we drove to Moalboal center to fuel up the truck and organizers bought BBQ supplies. Then we drove to the waterfalls where we were provided with helmets and life vests.

It was a bit of a walk up the river first, but once we got up there and the "action" started ... jiihaa :). We were climbing against the current, going under waterfalls, jumping into the crystal clear water from high above etc.

It took about 2,5 hours and at the end a very nice BBQ was waiting for us, and clod beer and soft drinks.

Highly recommended if you want to take a break from scuba diving for example.

2  Thank Hena H

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Mario and Jochen let me experience some of the most exciting adventures of my life.Their canyoning and riverclimbing are superb and unforgettable.The setting of their trips is stunning.After your adventure there is a nice bbq with icecold San Miguel.I did the riverclimbing,canyoning and horseback riding.I hope to come back soon to do more.

1  Thank jackskidive
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Fun, thrilling, relaxing, enjoyable. Truly a wonderful experience I had going there with a group of my friends. Amazing view, delicious food and a great way to spend time away from technology and admire the wonders and beauty of Nature. Looking forward to another adventure there!

1  Thank nccalltheway
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Exhilarating, Enriching, Excellent. These three words succinctly encapsulates the whole tour. I went for the tour in Nov 2012 as part of a school trip. In retrospect, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

Exhilarating, the tour is definitely for the thrill seeker, with it's high elements and exotic activities such as river climbing that is bound to provide a surmountable challenge for those who seek it. Activities such as rappelling provide a unique thrill, as you rappel down their magnificent waterfalls. For those who are not as physically fit and are worried about not being able to take part in the above mentioned activities, fret not! The friendly tour guides are always there to lend their strength, and to ensure your safety. With them around, feel free to immerse yourself in an exhilarating experience all in the context of a safe environment.

Enriching, the tours is an eye-opener for the city dweller. Located in the rural town of Cebu, experience local life in their exuberant night market, a favourite hangout of many of the friendly locals. Try out their local desserts, especially "Halo halo", a delectable dessert served with Nata de coco cubes, kidney beans, mixed with a bone chilling concoction of crushed ice and coconut milk. Rejuvenate yourself in the slower pace of life, broadening your perspective as you get to understand the lives of people in developing countries. Most importantly, make lasting memories with your travel companions with the breathtaking scenery that is never seen before in the urban jungle, and meditate on the beauty of nature.

Excellent, the tour guides provide a impeccable level of service. With no frills, the service caters directly to your very need, be it the gastronomic experience at affordable prices at their very own hut-styled restaurants, or providing room service for those that are tired out by the immense fun in the day. With that, what more can you ask for in a holiday?

I highly recommend this tour and I hope that you will have an enjoyable time, just as I did.

2  Thank Chongfushan
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went on a canyoning tour and had a fantastic time. The hiking was strenuous but definitely worth it.
It was very hot and I odd not bring enough water so be careful with this.
I have never been canyoning before and it is a lot of fun.
The water temp was perfect.
Highly recommend to everyone to try.