“Thumbs up for excellent service and a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cebu Dive Centre

Cebu Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Moalboal
El Nido, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thumbs up for excellent service and a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Purpose of my time in Moalboal was getting a padi dive certificate and have a place to relax. The course by Michael was highly professional and he anticipated greatly on the speed of learning. Cameron, Camil and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and passionate about their work and make sure you have a great stay. I highly recommend the place if you wouldn't like the factory style dive shops in Moalboal and prefer a calm and open atmosphere between the dives at the bar and at their private beach.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank DavidVink

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Master, Bibit! Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had to leave my feedback because I was so happy to have found these guys. Been diving with other dive operators in Moalboal. Started with Quo Vadis, excellent facilities and service but costs high now and is at the end of the town. Transferred to Nelson's, horrible facilities, lazy DMs and poor instruction for Discovery Dive. Also tried Club Serena at Basdaku White Beach. they have a nice boat and fancy facilities, good DMs, but again a bit expensive and far from the restaurants in Panagsama.

I finally came across Cebu Dive Centre and was thrilled with their service. they fetched me at my resort, helped carry my gear and gave me free coffee (after the dives on the boat). When I arrived from boat to dive shop, they gave me a nice, thick towel and even served free Iced orange juice!

Best of all, the DM, Bibit pointed out every small (and big) thing underwater and even wrote the name of each creature on his slate.

One boat dive costs P900 (i have my own gear) and you pay P100 for marine conservation fee. Very well priced and excellent service. They also have a clean indoor shower if you want to rinse or bathe after diving.

Thanks Cebu Dive Centre and see you next month!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank bee_diver
Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing dive shop with a really great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

My first time in moalboal and this place was a great part of why my visit was so awesome. The staff is very friendly and proffesional. The manager Cameron makes sure you get what you want out of the diving and has a positive personality. Good equipment and high safety. I dived with Bibit who is fantastic and has eagle eyes under water. I'm happy that I chose this dive shop and I can recomend it for all who visit Maolboal.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank samuel-karlsson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hands down best dive shop in Moalboal! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic dive operation running out of this place. Safety is top priority, equipment is in good condition and continually being replaced, staff are flexible, passionate, accommodating and welcoming. They certainly feel like a second family!

This is my third time to Moalboal and I can tell you this is easily the best shop to dive with! Cameron, the manager, is fantastic. DM Bibit is amazing, professional and can spot the most microscopic things from miles away. I felt like a kid in a candy shop with him around.
Dive prices are very reasonable and even if they weren't I would happily shell out the extra for their level of service and focus on safety. I'd definitely come back to Moalboal just to dive with this shop!

4 Thank 39f
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic Atmosphere, over-the-top Crew, and amazing diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Arriving in places like Moalboal,where u have a lot of dive opperators to choose from, I usually just walk through town and talk to the different shops. Cebu Dive Centre was the most welcoming and friendly one. The manager and his crew are just super nice and welcoming. The second I walked in I decided I want to dive with them. Their shop has a cute bar to hang out and chat and its right at the beach away from all the hustle in "town". I did 3 dives with them (I had to leave because of my flight, otherwise I´d done more) and they were all fantastic. The divemasters are very professional and take good care of you. They know the dive sites like their own garden and have amazing eyey in spotting tiny little things (e.g. pygmy seahorses). The famous sardine spot is right in front of the shop. The atmosphere is super relaxed and nobody wants to talk you into something. They serve you coffee and a cold drink when you come back from the dive and you get a towel. The service is excellent and the prices are one of the cheapest you can find in Moalboal. But honestly: Its not about the price, its about the people that run the shop. You can tell its their passion and live! If I´d come back to the Philippines, I´d def go diving with them!

Visited March 2014