“Person to person experience. ”
Review of Cebu Dive Centre

Cebu Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Moalboal
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This is my third time diving with Cebu. Most dive shops treat you like part of the crowd. Guillaum and now Cameron make sure you have the best possible experience. They are at the far north side of Pangsama.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my brother just spent two days with these guys and are very satisfied with their personal and engaged service. Cameron himself was every bit as nice and professional as the other reviews suggested. If you're going to Moalboal for diving, visit Cebu Dive Centre--you'll be taken care of.

1  Thank Sebastian P
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Purpose of my time in Moalboal was getting a padi dive certificate and have a place to relax. The course by Michael was highly professional and he anticipated greatly on the speed of learning. Cameron, Camil and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and passionate about their work and make sure you have a great stay. I highly recommend the place if you wouldn't like the factory style dive shops in Moalboal and prefer a calm and open atmosphere between the dives at the bar and at their private beach.

4  Thank DavidVink
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had to leave my feedback because I was so happy to have found these guys. Been diving with other dive operators in Moalboal. Started with Quo Vadis, excellent facilities and service but costs high now and is at the end of the town. Transferred to Nelson's, horrible facilities, lazy DMs and poor instruction for Discovery Dive. Also tried Club Serena at Basdaku White Beach. they have a nice boat and fancy facilities, good DMs, but again a bit expensive and far from the restaurants in Panagsama.

I finally came across Cebu Dive Centre and was thrilled with their service. they fetched me at my resort, helped carry my gear and gave me free coffee (after the dives on the boat). When I arrived from boat to dive shop, they gave me a nice, thick towel and even served free Iced orange juice!

Best of all, the DM, Bibit pointed out every small (and big) thing underwater and even wrote the name of each creature on his slate.

One boat dive costs P900 (i have my own gear) and you pay P100 for marine conservation fee. Very well priced and excellent service. They also have a clean indoor shower if you want to rinse or bathe after diving.

Thanks Cebu Dive Centre and see you next month!

3  Thank bee_diver
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My first time in moalboal and this place was a great part of why my visit was so awesome. The staff is very friendly and proffesional. The manager Cameron makes sure you get what you want out of the diving and has a positive personality. Good equipment and high safety. I dived with Bibit who is fantastic and has eagle eyes under water. I'm happy that I chose this dive shop and I can recomend it for all who visit Maolboal.

2  Thank samuel-karlsson