“Greatest place at Cebu!!”
Review of Cebu Dive Centre

Cebu Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Moalboal
United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Greatest place at Cebu!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to moalboal for 2 weeks for his freediving course. As the "freediver widow", I spent most of my time with the guys at Cebu dive centre. Very pleasant atmosphere; all staff are super friendly and the manager Cameron is an absolutely amazing gentleman. We also managed to do a couple of scuba dives there and the experience was great. They are also refurbishing the place n I was lucky enough to try the newly built outdoor shower with seaview during my stay. Highly recommended place at Cebu. Everything is awesome! Looking forward to revisiting in the near future!

2 Thank mandddddddd

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Papaikou, Hawaii
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Person to person experience. ”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This is my third time diving with Cebu. Most dive shops treat you like part of the crowd. Guillaum and now Cameron make sure you have the best possible experience. They are at the far north side of Pangsama.

Sablayan, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Setup”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my brother just spent two days with these guys and are very satisfied with their personal and engaged service. Cameron himself was every bit as nice and professional as the other reviews suggested. If you're going to Moalboal for diving, visit Cebu Dive Centre--you'll be taken care of.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sebastian P
El Nido, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thumbs up for excellent service and a great time”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Purpose of my time in Moalboal was getting a padi dive certificate and have a place to relax. The course by Michael was highly professional and he anticipated greatly on the speed of learning. Cameron, Camil and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and passionate about their work and make sure you have a great stay. I highly recommend the place if you wouldn't like the factory style dive shops in Moalboal and prefer a calm and open atmosphere between the dives at the bar and at their private beach.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank DavidVink
Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Master, Bibit! Excellent service!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had to leave my feedback because I was so happy to have found these guys. Been diving with other dive operators in Moalboal. Started with Quo Vadis, excellent facilities and service but costs high now and is at the end of the town. Transferred to Nelson's, horrible facilities, lazy DMs and poor instruction for Discovery Dive. Also tried Club Serena at Basdaku White Beach. they have a nice boat and fancy facilities, good DMs, but again a bit expensive and far from the restaurants in Panagsama.

I finally came across Cebu Dive Centre and was thrilled with their service. they fetched me at my resort, helped carry my gear and gave me free coffee (after the dives on the boat). When I arrived from boat to dive shop, they gave me a nice, thick towel and even served free Iced orange juice!

Best of all, the DM, Bibit pointed out every small (and big) thing underwater and even wrote the name of each creature on his slate.

One boat dive costs P900 (i have my own gear) and you pay P100 for marine conservation fee. Very well priced and excellent service. They also have a clean indoor shower if you want to rinse or bathe after diving.

Thanks Cebu Dive Centre and see you next month!

Visited April 2014