“Fantastic diving experience, very friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Moalboal
wellington
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Fantastic diving experience, very friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I really enjoyed diving here, professionally run, super friendly and relaxed, best location, great guides and well priced. If I return to Moalboal I'll be back to Cebu Dive centre for sure.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank longjourneys

• Czech first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Finally positive experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

well. I had good dives with this shop. I had some little trouble with 2 dives but finally I had really good experience with the establishment, with the staff, service and overall. So the only what can I say is I recommend dive with them. Also good price.

Visited June 2014
United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Greatest place at Cebu!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to moalboal for 2 weeks for his freediving course. As the "freediver widow", I spent most of my time with the guys at Cebu dive centre. Very pleasant atmosphere; all staff are super friendly and the manager Cameron is an absolutely amazing gentleman. We also managed to do a couple of scuba dives there and the experience was great. They are also refurbishing the place n I was lucky enough to try the newly built outdoor shower with seaview during my stay. Highly recommended place at Cebu. Everything is awesome! Looking forward to revisiting in the near future!

2 Thank mandddddddd
Papaikou, Hawaii
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Person to person experience. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This is my third time diving with Cebu. Most dive shops treat you like part of the crowd. Guillaum and now Cameron make sure you have the best possible experience. They are at the far north side of Pangsama.

Sablayan, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Setup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and my brother just spent two days with these guys and are very satisfied with their personal and engaged service. Cameron himself was every bit as nice and professional as the other reviews suggested. If you're going to Moalboal for diving, visit Cebu Dive Centre--you'll be taken care of.

Visited May 2014