“Good pizza, pasta average”
Review of Marina Cucina

Marina Cucina
Ranked #20 of 39 Restaurants in Moalboal
Cuisines: Italian
Den Haag, Nederland
“Good pizza, pasta average”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

We had a pizza and pasta and both dishes tasted good, but we were disappointed that they couldn't serve both dishes at the same time. My pizza was cold when the pasta finally arrived.
Pasta was also nothing special.

The view over the sea is nice, but you're still sitting on cheap plastic chairs.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Hotel Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

food was a good average. reasonably priced. has a great view of the sea in the day which is awesome!

Visited September 2013
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Wow will go again tomorrow!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We've been in Cebu 2 weeks and our meal here was truly the best by far!!! Real cheese! We're not even going to eat any other place. I've been so hungry for decent food, loosing weight like crazy. We had pizza and pasta and ice cream. Everything was excellent! Pricy for Philipines but cheap compared to Western Countries. So happy with meal, only suggestion... Some red pepper flakes for pizza would be great. They might have and I just didn't ask. Great service, accurate bill. I've been over charged many times at other places.

Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“Nice view but poor value”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I had a late lunch at Marina Cucina and the place was deserted. It was a nice view and very quiet. I wouldn't have minded the high price of the food, had it been of commensurate qualtiy. I had a tenderloin that was anything but tender...chewy like an old shoe, only mixed vegetables which were nearly frozen and fries....

Certainly not worth the price!! The service was slow and the staff not friendly...

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mark R
Beijing, China
“great view”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

basic food and high priced for the area, but a wonderful view of the ocean and generally a nice atmosphere. My Pasta carbonara tasted off, maybe just old pasta (flavor improved when I requested Parm cheese), the bread should have been buried weeks ago, but the tomato salad was done well. Service was also fine.
I also ate breakfast here daily during my stay as part of my hotel package and had no complaints... just relaxing looking out at the ocean while having my coffee.

Visited October 2012