“Wonderful time in comfortable new cottage, what a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Pio Luxury Apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Pio Luxury Apartment
Luxury Apartment Cong, Mayo, Ireland. Near Ashford Castle and the Lodge at Ashford a popular venue.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

duchess13
boise
“Wonderful time in comfortable new cottage, what a deal!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We've just returned from our trip to Ireland and I just had to write and praise this rental. I was especially impressed with the value, only 301 euro for a full week high season. And what a steal, the cottage was very nice, everything new and very clean. We traveled with an 11 mo baby and I didn't need to worry at all, the place was spotless too to bottom and everything from the fixtures to the shower to the kitchen appliances felt brand new. The bed was huge!

Ann was terrific, helpful and kind bu not on top of us, just the right balance, we loved meeting her granddaughter and dog rocky.

I was so pleased to find the cottage set in a beautiful rural area, charming rock walls, flowers, sheep and cows.
You'll Find it along a tiny quiet lane with only other farmhouses, but it's only 5 min drive to cong. Cong was delightful, quaint and just the right size. You can walk around the abbey, walk to ashford castle or take one of the hikes starting at the abbey.

I wish I could give 4.5 stars, but I hold back a fifth for a few reasons, all small and fixable, ask for extra towels or bring your owl bath towels, there were only two smallish ones and they didn't get dry between uses, it's so humid there. The hot water ran out after 8 min in the shower, I couldn't even wash my hair out one night. All the electrical is on a coin operated system so ask to have the tAnk temperature raised, you'll pay a little more but you won't go to bed wet and freezing with conditioner in your hair. Last of all ask for instructions on operating the lock to the front door. It's really tricky and we were accidentally locked out one night. Be sure you know how to use it and carry the key even if you think you left it open.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Sep 2014
Hello I want to thank you for taking your time to write a review, it was lovely meeting you and having you stay, I will take on board your suggestions in relation to towels, with regards hot water I need to explain it clearer to guests that the immersion to heat the water needs to be left on according to the usage and thank you for the lovely flower plant which is still blooming.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$78
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing