We stayed on A KGB and when we arrived were greeted with a warm welcome. We were taken to our room which was a very pleasant surprise. It was light and airy, roomy and spotless. Lovely comfortable bed and the Bathroom was something else. Not what I would expect for the price we paid. It had a large corner bath with Jacuzzi and shower, loads of hot water, pure luxury. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was excellent value for money, quite simply prepard but tasty. Good choice of wines and an excellent Breakfast menu whch was plentiful. Would I stay again, definitely even without the KGB deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mortimers Cross is now under new ownership since April 2014; we are a family-run free house and welcome all into our home. We have renovated the property making a large public games bar, a soft quiet lounge bar with large open fire, a large restaurant, meeting/function room and a large landscaped beer garden with a play area. We have 6 guest rooms - 3 king size or twin beds and Jacuzzi baths plus showers, 2 standard double beds and Jacuzzi baths plus showers and 1 double bed and en suite shower. Our inn is located on the crossing of the A4110 and B4362 making it easy access to many tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortimers Cross Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortimers Cross Hotel Mortimers Cross
- Mortimers Cross Inn Herefordshire