Stayed with my partner on a KGB Deal for a 2 night stay. Very good value for the amount we paid
and included a three course meal on the first evening. The Owner was very friendly. The room was ok but no Jacuzzi bath as advertised, just a shower cubicle. A draw back to this room was it was at the end of a corridor with no light so it was very difficult to locate the lock. Breakfasts were fairly good as was the evening meal. Overall a great deal but would not have liked to have paid the full price. Not an area I would return to although the Black & White village trail was very interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mortimers Cross is now under new ownership since April 2014, we are a family run free house and welcome all into our home. We have renivated the property making a large pulic games bar, a soft quiet lounge bar with large open fire, a large restaurant, meeting/function room and a large landscape beer garden with a play area. We have 6 guest rooms; 3 king size or twin beds and jauzzi baths plus showers, 2 standard double beds and jauzzi baths plus showers and 1 double bed and ensuit shower. Our inn is located on the crossing of the A4110 and B4362 making it easy access to many tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Book Direct Rooms and LateRooms so you can book your Mortimers Cross Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortimers Cross Hotel Mortimers Cross
- Mortimers Cross Inn Herefordshire