We have had a really good 2 day stay at Mortimer Cross Inn. On our arrival we were met by a very nice lady who booked us in and showed us to our room. The room for a couple of nights was adequate, the bathroom was small, and I caught my arm on the heated towel rail which was very hot. All the staff were very friendly and we didn't feel like strangers. We also met the lady who owns the Inn and she was also very nice. The food was great we ate there both nights service was excellent. One person who to me stood out was Imogen our waitress she is only 14 but extremely friendly a very hard worker and she kept her eye on the ball all the time, nothing was to much for her to do. Meals were average price. The only thing I thought was lacking was an area you could sit on comfortable chairs and read a paper or just have a drink. But apart from that we did enjoy it. There were many places you could go and visit, my favourite place was Ludlow so quaint and great shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mortimers Cross is now under new ownership since April 2014, we are a family run free house and welcome all into our home. We have renivated the property making a large pulic games bar, a soft quiet lounge bar with large open fire, a large restaurant, meeting/function room and a large landscape beer garden with a play area. We have 6 guest rooms; 3 king size or twin beds and jauzzi baths plus showers, 2 standard double beds and jauzzi baths plus showers and 1 double bed and ensuit shower. Our inn is located on the crossing of the A4110 and B4362 making it easy access to many tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Mortimers Cross Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortimers Cross Hotel Mortimers Cross
- Mortimers Cross Inn Herefordshire