Stayed for 2 nights on a KGB voucher. Very good value for money - food was lovely and staff very friendly and helpful. We had a Jacuzzi in our room which was a pleasant surprise and we had a wonderful time. Would definitely recommend and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mortimers Cross is now under new ownership since April 2014, we are a family run free house and welcome all into our home. We have renivated the property making a large pulic games bar, a soft quiet lounge bar with large open fire, a large restaurant, meeting/function room and a large landscape beer garden with a play area. We have 6 guest rooms; 3 king size or twin beds and jauzzi baths plus showers, 2 standard double beds and jauzzi baths plus showers and 1 double bed and ensuit shower. Our inn is located on the crossing of the A4110 and B4362 making it easy access to many tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Mortimers Cross Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortimers Cross Hotel Mortimers Cross
- Mortimers Cross Inn Herefordshire