We,being my wife and i stayed for a few days at the Mortimer's cross,our room was A1 bed and bathroom spotless,our host annely and family were so helpful,with a great knowledge of the local area,the hospitality was great made to feel very welcome it was what we wanted a few days away, we met local people finishing work every one from farm workers ,electricians,builders and more some colourful and all very welcoming and friendly and proper country pub,a good selection of real ale,cider and lager or coffee was no trouble if we wanted,our meals we couldn't fault good home cooked food,a little noise in our room from the bar but hay we found that a comfort not a problem hope this helps anyone looking to stay here,for us it was great and will definitely be going back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mortimers Cross is now under new ownership since April 2014, we are a family run free house and welcome all into our home. We have renivated the property making a large pulic games bar, a soft quiet lounge bar with large open fire, a large restaurant, meeting/function room and a large landscape beer garden with a play area. We have 6 guest rooms; 3 king size or twin beds and jauzzi baths plus showers, 2 standard double beds and jauzzi baths plus showers and 1 double bed and ensuit shower. Our inn is located on the crossing of the A4110 and B4362 making it easy access to many tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Mortimers Cross Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortimers Cross Hotel Mortimers Cross
- Mortimers Cross Inn Herefordshire