the rooms here are amazing, two out of the three rooms had spa baths, and the rooms are huge with everything that you could need. The whole place is well kept and clean.
We made a few requests like packed breakfast and overnight storage for all our bikes, and we were well looked after.
my only critisism.....where is the front door? we all wandered around the place (the wrong way )trying to find it!
would recommend this as a great place to stay....also for you guys out there...a romantic place to take your dearly beloved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mortimers Cross is now under new ownership since April 2014; we are a family-run free house and welcome all into our home. We have renovated the property making a large public games bar, a soft quiet lounge bar with large open fire, a large restaurant, meeting/function room and a large landscaped beer garden with a play area. We have 6 guest rooms - 3 king size or twin beds and Jacuzzi baths plus showers, 2 standard double beds and Jacuzzi baths plus showers and 1 double bed and en suite shower. Our inn is located on the crossing of the A4110 and B4362 making it easy access to many tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortimers Cross Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortimers Cross Hotel Mortimers Cross
- Mortimers Cross Inn Herefordshire