Talardy Hotel
US$107
US$87
US$133
US$123
All reviewsfamily roomlovely mealevening mealmain buildingnorth walesplay areabank holidaythe pubroom was spotlessbottled waterfollowing morningone night stayenjoyable staycooked to perfectiondouble rooma lovely staybreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Really pleasant stay, staff so freindly, great food and a bar with a good atmosphere. We arrived late and the staff made us feel welcome and arranged food for us , also had to leave early and they made sure we had breakfast before we left .Only stayed one night wish it could have been longer.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StevenageDuffs
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My husband and I stayed in st asaph and were really struggling to find anywhere to eat but found the Talardy which is a Marston's pub. Food was good ,prices were reasonable approx 8 pound. Staff were very friendly. We would use again if in the area.We weren't staying in the biomedical only comment about restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valerie H
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed for two nights.Staff very pleasant and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Food was great, with a nice selection and reasonably priced. Rooms were clean and well presented with plenty of sockets and facilities, free Wi-Fi etc. Breakfast included in price.
The night before i had stayed in a Premier Inn and although room cost was dearer there,it didn't include breakfast and i had to pay for Wi-Fi! The early closing of bar, didn't bother me too much as i had to be up early following morning!
All in all excellent value for money, and i would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Room very good, surroundings very good, but bar staff cocked up my bill as well as that for a colleague who was staying in another room. we ate and drank different things but the bills were identical, go figure. Also on my bill were items that I didn't order (extra drinks). didn't bother quibbling as I was in a rush to get to a meeting. If things don't improve then I will give my custom to the Oriel Hotel. Also surprised to see bar staff taking last orders and shutting up shop at 10-15 pm, and here's me thinking this was a hotel bar open until at least 11-00 pm.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Lovely room, lovely well priced evening meal, great night. The service was quick, the staff polite, very nice breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a lovely place to stay in the very beautiful Wales.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple